FREE EMAIL COURSE
What to Expect as a New Scooter Rider
Answers to Your Most Common Questions
Feeling overwhelmed with all the scooter choices?
Each day for 5 days you’ll receive a new lesson right to your inbox.
What you’ll learn…
- Choosing a brand of scooter to fit your needs
- What to know about buying a scooter – used and new
- Where to find your state’s licensing requirements
- What gear you’ll need (including a helmet buying guide)
- Accessory options & where to buy them
A Free Course to Remove Your Doubts & Fears
Before I Bought My First Scooter, I Had SO MANY Questions
But I was also very, very excited.
I just felt overwhelmed with all that I was expected to learn, seemingly overnight.
I was worried about:
- how to choose a scooter without knowing this was something I knew I’d want to do long term
- wasting money on the wrong things
- how to take care of my scooter, support and parts when the time came
- being embarrassed by how clueless I was when going to a dealer
Don’t Stress! I have you covered.
I started riding in 2019, and now I’ve got countless hours under my belt researching what I needed to get going. I now have purchased 4 scooters, I take care of the maintenance on mine, and have researched all I need to do to stay as safe as I can.
This free email course will answer the questions I get the most from newer scooter riders.
Even if you’ve been riding a Harley & coming over to scooters, I’ll share some nuggets with you, too.